Autonomous Material Handling Technology (AMHT)
Cybernet’s autonomous material handling technology (AMHT) offers consistent and reliable support for the most laborious, time-consuming tasks in a variety of terrains and locations. Our kits also show a return on investment in less than one year!
With adaptable levels of autonomy, Cybernet AMHT kits reduce operational costs, increase productivity, and improve worker safety.
– Manual Operator Assist
-Smart Operator Assist
Experienced with both military and commercial clients, Cybernet has provided autonomous ground handling vehicle kits to the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Army National Guard, U.S. Navy, and Toyota Tsusho America, Inc.
- Indoor Warehouse Forklifts
- Indoor and Outdoor Tug with Carts
- Commercial Counterbalance Fork Trucks
- 5K Light Capability Rough Terrain Forklift (LCRTF)
- All Terrain Lifter Army System II (ATLAS II)
- Rough Terrain Container Handler (RTCH)
- 120M Grader
- Unit-to-Unit Autonomous Resupply Vehicle (U2UARV)